It’s no secret that if you want to be anyone in blogosphere, you need to use social media to connect, share, network, and “shake hands”.
Whether you love it or not (I am the latter), you’ve got to jump on the bandwagon or else.
I am one of those people though who always tries to find the extra benefit in everything: that scrumptiously perfect red cherry on top, that trump card.
After all, if you are going to
waste spend your time doing this whole social media thing, you’d better make sure you are greatly benefiting from it in terms of relationships, connections, and yes, one way quality backlinks in my case.
MarketMeSuite: My Trump Card
Yes, everyone who uses Twitter these days, uses some sort of social media dashboard to manage their Twitter activity.
And there’s definitely a multitude to choose from: HootSuite and TweetDeck are the ones that come to mind first, but there are plenty others that are trying to claim their share of the market.
So what’s the point? Am I going to try to sell you on MarketMeSuite as a platform of choice?
Not at all.
Not unless you are the kind of person who doesn’t like killing two birds with one stone.
Or the kind who doesn’t want to have their cake and eat it too.
Or the kind who stands on the peer waving goodbye to the fun boat.
I am not going to compare the different dashboards, because there is one thing that MarketMeSuite does that NO OTHER dashboard comes even close to: link building.
Link Building with MarketMeSuite
First of all, allow me to introduce my two highest linking sites according to Google Webmaster Tools: Facebook (#1) and Twitter (#2).
So, good ole Facebook has close to 4,000 links going to my home page, which I never link to intentionally – I always link directly to my posts or back to my Facebook page.
Let’s take a look at Twitter:
About 1000 links to my home page.
And that’s coming from Google, mind you, that is notorious for not showing you ALL the links going back to your site!
How Does MarketMeSuite Do It?
“How” is really not the right question here, since I have no idea how MarketMeSuite (MMS) staff managed to work with both Twitter and Facebook and get their program to BRAND all your social media output – both tweets and shares – with a link back to your blog.
But let me show you what I mean.
You see that red box? That says Traffic Generation Cafe. Yes, with a link back to my blog.
It doesn’t say “HootSuite”, or “TweetDeck”, or “TwitterFeed”… It leads my traffic and search engine bots straight to my blog, counting each one of those links as backlinks.
Are they NoFollow? Sure they are. Does it matter? No!
Google is all about “natural” link building pattern and that includes NoFollow links, so those links should still have a place in your overall link building strategy.
And on Facebook:
Once again “www.TrafficGenerationCafe.com” goes straight to my blog.
As far as I know, MarketiMeSuite is the ONLY application that allows you to brand yourself and link back to your site through a direct link in your signature.
Is That All MarketMeSuite Is Good For?
Even if this was the only usable feature of MarketMeSuite, I’d still use it!!!
Hands-free link building opportunities like these don’t come around very often.
But yes, let’s take a look at the other MMS features that I use and love:
- Number one would have to be their customer service. Have a problem? Have a question? Suggestion? In the beginning, I used to bombard them with all sorts of questions and requests, and you know what? they politely handle every single one of them.
- It allows me to handle 6 Twitter accounts, 1 Facebook account, 4 FB fan pages, and 7 FB groups. All in one place. I am sure it would let me handle a whole lot more than that, but I don’t think I can handle any more accounts. 🙂
- I can automatically ping everything I share through MarketMeSuite to Ping.fm (which reminds me I need to do it more often – more backlinks).
- I automatically retweet content from some of the best blogs around via RSS feeds, thus providing valuable content to my followers and networking with the blog owners.
- I can see all of my Twitter lists for each and every account.
- Follow, unfollow, check klout scores, block, reply to all, send direct messages, add to lists… this is where I get out of breath and you get the point – there’s nothing you can’t do with MarketMeSuite and a lot you CAN do with it that you CAN’T do with any other social media application.
MarketMeSuite Marketing Takeaway
Many of my readers love and use MarketMeSuite on a daily basis. Some have tried and decided it was not for them.
As with anything in internet marketing or in life, for that matter, one size doesn’t fit all.
However, MarketMeSuite is a perfect fit for Traffic Generation Cafe and my busy social life.