POST UPDATE: Visibli is now SharedBy.co.
For all intents and purposes, besides the name, everything else remained the same.
My to-do list for today:
1. Find an ultimate traffic guide to something.
2. Skim through it.
3. Feel guilty that I haven’t given it the due attention and slowly skim through it again.
4. Leave a long-winded comment telling the blogger how incredibly helpful the guide was.
5. Click the “Save it for Later” button.
6. Feel guilty that I don’t have all the time in the world to give those ideas a shot.
7. Go back to my blog and lament that I haven’t done much today to directly impact my business.
My to-do list for tomorrow:
1. Save my to-do list from yesterday; rinse and repeat.
Increase Your Website Traffic with Visibli
Take the next 5 minutes*** to put into practice a simple traffic generation technique that will have a very quick and positive effect on your traffic generation TODAY.
***The results were tested by a professional blogger under pressure to produce epic content and are in no way a guarantee of the results.
How does that sound?
Let’s get to work!
By the way, this video is pioneering my new “Skinny Notes” series.
Skinny Notes are all about efficiency and results – precise and to the point traffic generation ideas that will increase your website traffic – TODAY.
Get the skinny, cut the fluff, in other words.
YOU SHOULD SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL to be the first one in the know about the upcoming skinny videos:
See you there!
More about Visibli
It seems like some folks, like my friend James Hussey :), are not ready for the life in the fast lane of Skinny Notes and need some hand-holding.
What Is Visibli Toolbar?
Your Visibli Engagement Bar provides a way to retain readers after sharing external links; both through social media and on your blog.
And no, it’s not at all like Hello bar.
Let’s say you want to quote another blogger in your post. Naturally you link to the source, i.e. the other blog.
If any of your readers clicks on that external link, you might be losing them.
If you use Visibli, then your reader who clicked on the external link from your blog will see a personalized toolbar with YOUR information on it.
They basically take your site with them. Sort of like StumbleUpon toolbar.
How to Set up Visibli
1. Watch the video.
2. Link to the free version: http://sharedby.co/register/.
3. Make sure the bar looks like an extension of your blog. Personalize it with your blog colors, picture, etc – make it recognizable.
4. Go through the Visibli bookmarklet (watch the video) whenever you want to share anyone’s post on social media.
It’s that simple.
And it’s my #4 referral traffic source.
Nearly hands-free and that good.
PS Would love to hear your take on my new series and the video specifically.
Thumbs up? Thumbs down?
What about the music?
Is the pace too fast?
And please, do give my new YouTube channel thumbs up: SUBSCRIBE HERE