The more traffic we generate, the more subscribers and customers we get, right?
Traffic is not everything.
Would you rather get 1,000 visitors and convert 100 of them into paying customers (10% conversion rate) or 10,000 visitors and convert 100 of them (1% conversion rate)?
Rhetorical question, I know.
So before you ask me “How do I get more traffic to my blog, Ana?“, let’s talk about:
How Can We Do More Business with Less Traffic?
The following tutorials were written to help you maximize your existing and future traffic:
- Conversion Optimization: How to Make More Money with Less Traffic?
- 35 Headache-Free Split Testing Resources to Increase Your Conversions and Sales
If you are more of a visual person (and would like to see Traffic Generation Café roasted by conversion optimization experts), check out the following video critiques:
- How to Increase Website Conversion Rates with Derek Halpern
- Traffic Generation Cafe – Conversion Critique
There’s always more to discover about traffic conversion, so sign up for my free Bite-Size Traffic Hacks email series to stay on top of it and ahead of your competition.
"Ana has a unique insight into running an internet business."
- Yaro Starak, Entrepreneurs-Journey.com
See you on the “in” side!
Leave A Reply